AT&T's record number of Android sales leads to $17.3 billion in wireless revenue for Q2
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 17:47 posted on
Led by a second quarter record of 6.8 million smartphones sold, including a company record for Android sales, AT&T's wireless division briught in $17.3 billion in revenue for the three month period, up 5.7% from last year's second quarter; the company added 551,000 net new postpaid subscribers, the biggest net gain in postpaid subscribers for the quarter in four years...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7360; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Hey Alan, you forgot to put billion after $17.3 in the title.
4. Commentator (Posts: 2293; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I opened this article with the expectation that AT&T made 17 dollars and 30 cents in revenue. Boy was I surprised!
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Is $17.3 really a quarterly record for AT&T?
3. oister85 (Posts: 393; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Yep That's alot of money. And they can't even upgrade my s3 to the latest update.
5. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
$17.3!!! THOSE GREEDY BASTARDS! I can get 3 value meals for that!