AT&T's Sunday: Motorola ATRIX HD launches for $99.99, Nokia Lumia 900 price sliced in half
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2012, 12:56 posted on
AT&T might be thge place to go on Sunday as the fully loaded Motorola ATRIX HD launches at a very reasonable price of $99.99 with a signed 2-year contract; at the same time, as expected, AT&T has cut the price oft he flagship Nokia Lumia 900 to $49.99 on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Moto - it is time to release the RAZR HD. You know you can do it.
3. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
You really oughta be talking to Verizon. It's the carrier that decides when a new device launches on their network.
8. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
lol. it's the manufacturer that decides. without a new product produced, networks can't launch any devices. These networks launches existing devices. :))
11. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
If you think OEMs just go, "oh I think I'll build a new device next month, and then wait to see who wants one", I know of a Nigerian prince who's got a great offer for you....
2. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Does anyone know if the Atrix HD has Snapdragon S4? Because Motorola didn't seem to confirm or mention anything.
4. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
More likely than not it's the S4 processor in the Atrix. The OMAP5's aren't ready yet from TI which is usually the beasts residing inside Motorola's flagship phones. I'm willing to bet that TI is basically testing their OMAPs with LTE to ensure that they aren't battery drainers(hoping).
5. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I think you're right, I mean judging from the 1780mAh battery on a phone with a HD display it really does look like they're experimenting unless it turns out that the phone is extremely efficient when it comes to battery life.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I don't like what i see in the ATRIX HD. I will try to wait for the JELLY BEAN NEXUS when it comes available later this year
9. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Looks like a sold phone - will it come with that awesome locked BL?
10. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
hmm...my eyes can't see past the GS3 at this point in time.