AT&T's Moto X is now in stock and ready to ship for $199 on a 2-year contract
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2013, 06:20 posted on
It feels like just yesterday we were all over the Moto X and the novel features, both in terms of appearance and software, that it brought to the table...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
the best always gets the best before the rest my friend. know this!
4. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
No whoever can bribe the company the most gets it first.
11. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yea I figured it was bribe but I never see Verizon throw money like and they got a lot of cash
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
why does verizon gets all the MOTOROLA DROID ULTRA?
5. PootisMan (Posts: 248; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
I hate when companies or in this case carriers get exclusivity on certain things.
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
yeah while it will never help Motorola sales if they want too compete with other companies just sad
10. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Drop the price by $100 or more, then watch it conquer. Until that price point, it's not a big deal.