AT&T's Moto X is now in stock and ready to ship for $199 on a 2-year contract
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2013, 06:20 posted on
It feels like just yesterday we were all over the Moto X and the novel features, both in terms of appearance and software, that it brought to the table...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
the best always gets the best before the rest my friend. know this!
4. Shatter (Posts: 2032; Member since: 29 May 2013)
No whoever can bribe the company the most gets it first.
11. Daftama (Posts: 575; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yea I figured it was bribe but I never see Verizon throw money like and they got a lot of cash
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6745; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
why does verizon gets all the MOTOROLA DROID ULTRA?
5. PootisMan (Posts: 204; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
I hate when companies or in this case carriers get exclusivity on certain things.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6745; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
yeah while it will never help Motorola sales if they want too compete with other companies just sad
10. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Drop the price by $100 or more, then watch it conquer. Until that price point, it's not a big deal.