AT&T's HTC One X is listed as being "out of stock" on its website
0. phoneArena 14 May 2012, 14:19 posted on
Specifically, HTC’s beauty is "out of stock" through AT&T’s web site – meaning, both the gray and white variants are not available momentarily for purchase. Of course, it could point to two distinct possibilities, with one being that it’s simply one hot item, which is great for sales figures...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. lanz0r (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Target Mobile has em for 179.99, i'm pretty sure they'll probably have some in stock
4. jove39 (Posts: 1206; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Phone is out of stock on craigslist as well :) I have been looking for a while now...lot of One S...but no sign of One X
5. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
"In additional news..... Photos of the soon to be released HTC One x and s part II spotted, so the current One models are already obsolete. side note, ICS will be pushed out to one year old HTC devices sometime in the third quarter. Not sure if this is carrier specific or manufacturer delays."
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Hmm . Weird ... a att worker told that, this phone wasn't really since launch date ... could be just that location
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
att should make more than that, otherwise sprint will gonna eat some pie...
8. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
not surprising, i think a lot of people were holding off on the one x to see what the sgs3 had in store and weren't impressed.
9. matness (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Rumor has it that atts shipments are being delayed due to a patent dispute with apple....