AT&T's Atrix HD getting a serving of Jelly Bean as well
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 12:00 posted on
The holidays have arrived early for Atrix HD owners, who can now pull the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for their phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
WTF AT&T?! I'm sure the 7 people that bought the Atrix HD are thrilled, but what about the MILLIONS who got the GS3 and are still waiting on their update?
14. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Hello Atrix HD, would u like a cup of jellybeans, yes?
(All in a British accent)
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, it's a fine phone, there's an active Atrix HD community so i think this has sold pretty well. o:
7. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Evo LTE or Atrix HD.
Dammit Jelly Bean why must you do this now.
10. haydenb (Posts: 32; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
i would go with the atrix hd because it will be almost stock JB vs Sense
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Please tell me that with Jelly Bean they killed AT&T Smart Wifi.
17. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
f**kers. The app sucks, and they have to know it. It actually makes it a hundred times harder to connect and stay connected to Wifi.
9. haydenb (Posts: 32; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
Ive been checking all day long still says my device is up to date. Im getting very impatient
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Will never again buy a Motorola phone plus it doesn't even looks like the RAZR or feels like it. Also they STOP SUPPORT 2011 phones yet they will not update this ATRIX TO 5.0 and i can tell it too
16. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Okay, seriously. You can just stop now. You lost control a long time ago, and now you really just need to stop.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
well sorry bout it sniggly just angry bout it.
12. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Huh I wonder if the little bro got his yet
15. FeloniousBoxer (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Would have been nice had they updated the Atrix. ggrrrrr