AT&T's Atrix HD getting a serving of Jelly Bean as well
A Jelly Bean soak test apparently started in late November, and we imagine that there may have been some bugs caught and squashed, as recently the time between Motorola soak tests and the roll out of an update has been a matter of hours or days rather than weeks. Either way, Jelly Bean brings a substantial upgrade to the user experience of Android phones, so if you’re rocking an Atrix HD we suggest you update at your earliest convenience.
source: AT&T via Android Central
1. lolioslol (banned) posted on 14 Dec 2012, 12:08 2 10
WTF AT&T?! I'm sure the 7 people that bought the Atrix HD are thrilled, but what about the MILLIONS who got the GS3 and are still waiting on their update?
14. Nadr1212 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 19:45 1 0
Hello Atrix HD, would u like a cup of jellybeans, yes?
(All in a British accent)
6. KingKurogiii posted on 14 Dec 2012, 13:51 2 0
yeah, it's a fine phone, there's an active Atrix HD community so i think this has sold pretty well. o:
7. Izzy_V posted on 14 Dec 2012, 14:41 0 0
Evo LTE or Atrix HD.
Dammit Jelly Bean why must you do this now.
10. haydenb posted on 14 Dec 2012, 15:30 4 0
i would go with the atrix hd because it will be almost stock JB vs Sense
8. Sniggly posted on 14 Dec 2012, 15:20 1 0
Please tell me that with Jelly Bean they killed AT&T Smart Wifi.
17. Sniggly posted on 15 Dec 2012, 02:32 0 0
f**kers. The app sucks, and they have to know it. It actually makes it a hundred times harder to connect and stay connected to Wifi.
9. haydenb posted on 14 Dec 2012, 15:26 1 0
Ive been checking all day long still says my device is up to date. Im getting very impatient
11. InspectorGadget80 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 16:40 0 2
Will never again buy a Motorola phone plus it doesn't even looks like the RAZR or feels like it. Also they STOP SUPPORT 2011 phones yet they will not update this ATRIX TO 5.0 and i can tell it too
16. Sniggly posted on 15 Dec 2012, 02:31 1 1
Okay, seriously. You can just stop now. You lost control a long time ago, and now you really just need to stop.
19. InspectorGadget80 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 21:12 0 0
well sorry bout it sniggly just angry bout it.
15. FeloniousBoxer posted on 15 Dec 2012, 00:12 0 0
Would have been nice had they updated the Atrix. ggrrrrr