AT&T's Atrix HD getting a serving of Jelly Bean as well
A Jelly Bean soak test apparently started in late November, and we imagine that there may have been some bugs caught and squashed, as recently the time between Motorola soak tests and the roll out of an update has been a matter of hours or days rather than weeks. Either way, Jelly Bean brings a substantial upgrade to the user experience of Android phones, so if you’re rocking an Atrix HD we suggest you update at your earliest convenience.
source: AT&T via Android Central
1. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
WTF AT&T?! I'm sure the 7 people that bought the Atrix HD are thrilled, but what about the MILLIONS who got the GS3 and are still waiting on their update?
14. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Hello Atrix HD, would u like a cup of jellybeans, yes?
(All in a British accent)
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, it's a fine phone, there's an active Atrix HD community so i think this has sold pretty well. o:
7. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Evo LTE or Atrix HD.
Dammit Jelly Bean why must you do this now.
10. haydenb (Posts: 31; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
i would go with the atrix hd because it will be almost stock JB vs Sense
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Please tell me that with Jelly Bean they killed AT&T Smart Wifi.
17. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
f**kers. The app sucks, and they have to know it. It actually makes it a hundred times harder to connect and stay connected to Wifi.
9. haydenb (Posts: 31; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
Ive been checking all day long still says my device is up to date. Im getting very impatient
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Will never again buy a Motorola phone plus it doesn't even looks like the RAZR or feels like it. Also they STOP SUPPORT 2011 phones yet they will not update this ATRIX TO 5.0 and i can tell it too
16. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Okay, seriously. You can just stop now. You lost control a long time ago, and now you really just need to stop.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
well sorry bout it sniggly just angry bout it.
12. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Huh I wonder if the little bro got his yet
15. FeloniousBoxer (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Would have been nice had they updated the Atrix. ggrrrrr