AT&T's Asus PadFone X is "one step closer" to being launched
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2014, 18:36 posted on
AT&T still didn't say how much the Asus PadFone X would cost. But at least we now know that the device is almost ready to hit shelves...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gigaraga (Posts: 1425; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
This docking idea for the smartphone is such a good...I wonder why this isn't 'the' smartphone/tablet to get? Probably the pricing or the convenience?
4. 777light777 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
It's going to launch in April...
Bezels < Front Facing Stereo Speakers
5. kozza3 (Posts: 609; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
would love to get this, if it was $700 or less!
8. 777light777 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
It will be less on contract ($399-499), but you have to remember that its a tablet dock AND a phone for that price. (Most likely $800-1,000 off contract)
7. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1012; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
The only downside to this is price. I have the S3 and the Nexus 7 right now so to have the PadPhone X to do both is not only a good design, but also innovative. This may be far-fetched, but its almost like the original Galaxy Note.............a device that was created to think "outside the box" when it came to smartphones
If the price isnt reasonable, this idea will not take off
9. hitechredneck (Posts: 86; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Well just got a wonder is this going to be another flop like the sony ion? The S5 and the One(M8) have been released the S5 zoom due to be released on 4/29. This should have already been out by now.