AT&T's Android 4.3 update for HTC One gets certified; update coming next week
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2013, 22:19 posted on
HTC America president Jason Mackenzie has been pretty active on his Twitter feed recently, and on Friday he tweeted out the word that Android 4.3 for the HTC One had passed AT&T's carrier certification test; according to the executive, this means that the update will be coming to AT&T's variant of the HTC One early next week...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. victory_zhou (Posts: 12; Member since: 03 Oct 2013)
Can the 4.3 control the background app, cos sometimes find it eat my ram and drain the battery very fast
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You should be able to limit background processes in the developer settings
3. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
THE backround app? What app exactly do you think is THE backround app? Obviously you have no clue how to operate android.
Simple enough to see what processes are running and the amount of RAM they are using. Simple enough to check the battery useage and see which apps drain the highest percentage.
4. DukeX (Posts: 323; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
He probably meant background appS. Don't be so harsh next time.
7. dspkblympkbl (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Y'all are slipping, this tweet went out and PA picked up on it like 6 hrs later?