AT&T trade-in promotion begins today; save $100 on the most popular smartphone models
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2013, 16:14 posted on
AT&T sent us some email on Wednesday morning to tell us to tell you, that if you trade in your qualified smartphone at an AT&T store starting today, you will receive at least $100 off the price of a hot new model. Want the HTC One, or the Samsung Galaxy S4? Open that desk drawer, blow the dust off of your old smartphone, and head over to your local AT&T Store to take advantage of the offer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 1989; Member since: 29 May 2013)
365 days a year you can go to tmobile does a "sale" to save $1000+ a year vs similar att plans.
2. Muzhhur (Posts: 244; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I do not belive in 2 year contract, how many years do you have your smarthphone in waranty?
5. Muzhhur (Posts: 244; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
So then theres no point to have 1 year cotract whitout waranty.
4. AstronautJones (Posts: 249; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
You can still get more on Craigslist.
6. snowgator (Posts: 3197; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
This is obviously a "decent" deal, if you are not looking for a great deal. As mentioned above by @shatter, T-Mobile does a better deal as policy if T-Mo is an option for you. If you are thinking of becoming a new AT&T customer and are sure of what you want, 3rd party retailers can truly save you a ton of money.
If you are re-upping with AT&T, then this may be a decent deal. Again, just research.
7. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Promotion begins? They've been doing trade-ins for a while now.