AT&T to update Samsung Captivate with Android 2.2 on Thursday
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Feb 2011, 23:57
AT&T's Facebook page announced Thursday's Froyo upgrade for the Samsung Captivate; back on February 17th, Captivate owners had a fleeting moment to install Android 2.2 on their device before Samsung quickly pulled the upgrade...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. luis_lopez_351 posted on 24 Feb 2011, 00:38 0 0
they forgot that the samsung epic 4g also go an upgrade and wtf what about the samsung continuum???
3. sanyok (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 07:17 0 0
BS. today is Thursday and so far NOTHING
4. Yo (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 08:49 0 0
I wouldn't expect it early in the morning. It's only 9:30am on the east coast. But I'm pretty sure the update is imminent because if you go to samsung's website, you'll notice that its' manual was updated yesterday. The contents/images in that manual are not that of a Captivate with 2.1
5. Durc (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 13:45 0 0
6. Yo (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 15:28 0 0
The update process was fairly quick and was very quick. Running smooth for the last 5 or so hours