AT&T to start $100 trade-in plan on May 1st
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2013, 14:53 posted on
Starting on May 1st, trade-in your current smartphone with AT&T and receive $100 off the price of a new handset including the 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 or the 32GB HTC One both of which would be priced at just $99.99 with the trade-in, and after a two-year signed contract; those who trade-in their phone at an AT&T retail store, will get the credit immediately...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Daftama (Posts: 611; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Haha...they give us that what do they want in return full retail price plus a 2 yr contract. ..wait a min thats the same as what tmboile doese
3. AstronautJones (Posts: 297; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Like it, but sure you can get more on Craigslist or Ebay.
Would be good to trade in a feature phone if you have one.
9. -box- (Posts: 3990; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Good luck selling a three year old phone for over $100, unless it is a Vertu or something
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
So true. With the exception of some notable flagships, you won't get $100 for any Android phone over 2 years at this point. This is a good deal if you're just coming off contract.
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1025; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I love what AT&T is doing with this program!! I told my wife about it and she'll trade in our sons old phone to use towards the Note II. Cant wait until I can use it which would be within a year when I upgrade
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Very nice AT&T. I hope they continue to do this so i can trade my old phone in for upcoming ones
6. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Wait so is it up to $100? Or any phone will get $100+? Because I have an old LG Slider just waiting to be turned into credit.
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If you read the article, you'd have the answer to your question.
11. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What if i had more then one phone. Does that mean I can get a tablet for free.
12. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What a poorly written article. UNless i am reading something wrong on Att.com then this article is mostly false. You can only trade in smart phone towards a S4, htc one or blackberry z10. You can no trade in towards a tablet or anything you want and they dont take feature phones. Thank for the tease phonearena you reminded me of my Ex. lol
13. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I see you fixed your article since my comment. Way to thank me for the correct info phone arena lol