AT&T to start $100 trade-in plan on May 1st
world record for most handsets recycled in a one week period as certified by Guinness World Records.
While the program begins Wednesday, there is no date when the program ends. So if you are looking for a great price to purchase the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One, you might want to consider this deal, especially if your current phone was just going to end up in the back of a drawer anyway.
7. Daftama (Posts: 598; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Haha...they give us that what do they want in return full retail price plus a 2 yr contract. ..wait a min thats the same as what tmboile doese
3. AstronautJones (Posts: 288; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Like it, but sure you can get more on Craigslist or Ebay.
Would be good to trade in a feature phone if you have one.
9. -box- (Posts: 3973; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Good luck selling a three year old phone for over $100, unless it is a Vertu or something
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
So true. With the exception of some notable flagships, you won't get $100 for any Android phone over 2 years at this point. This is a good deal if you're just coming off contract.
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I love what AT&T is doing with this program!! I told my wife about it and she'll trade in our sons old phone to use towards the Note II. Cant wait until I can use it which would be within a year when I upgrade
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7039; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Very nice AT&T. I hope they continue to do this so i can trade my old phone in for upcoming ones
6. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 411; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Wait so is it up to $100? Or any phone will get $100+? Because I have an old LG Slider just waiting to be turned into credit.
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If you read the article, you'd have the answer to your question.
11. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What if i had more then one phone. Does that mean I can get a tablet for free.
12. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What a poorly written article. UNless i am reading something wrong on Att.com then this article is mostly false. You can only trade in smart phone towards a S4, htc one or blackberry z10. You can no trade in towards a tablet or anything you want and they dont take feature phones. Thank for the tease phonearena you reminded me of my Ex. lol
13. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I see you fixed your article since my comment. Way to thank me for the correct info phone arena lol