AT&T to ship Samsung Galaxy S III on or before June 21st
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jun 2012, 21:14
Those AT&T customers receiving confirmation about their Samsung Galaxy S III pre-order are being told to expect the device to be shipped on or before June 21st; that leaves Verizon and U.S. Cellular as the two carriers with a July shipping date penciled in...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Ivan6479 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 21:52 10 1
Shoot by looks of the new iOS 6 announcements the GS2 is already an iPhone 5 killer. LOL
18. Droid_X_Doug posted on 11 Jun 2012, 23:29 1 0
Only one missing the boat of 6/21 is VZW. Come on guys, let your edition of the GSIII loose. You already have them in your warehouses. You. Can. Do. IT!
22. Femto posted on 12 Jun 2012, 03:41 0 0
Yeah, Verizon has a track record of being late to release phones. Annoying, but I tolerate for the network and unlimited data. Just have to be patient. Dammit :D
20. Mxyzptlk posted on 12 Jun 2012, 01:54 0 6
Don't be delusional. The GSIII will not be killing anything other than Samsung. People will soon be sick of seeing countless GSIII variations being released. Why do you think HTC is failing now?
3. Xperia42 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 21:46 4 0
Root your phone and download an ics rom, if you want ics
6. xcasasx posted on 11 Jun 2012, 21:55 0 4
ive bricked my phone countless timess and my comp suck asss
12. CX3NT3_713 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 22:16 2 0
I'm running ICS 4.0.4 MIUI on my at$t galaxy note... just root it.. you can't go wrong :-)
14. ez31k posted on 11 Jun 2012, 22:46 1 0
MIUI FTW!!! Been running MIUI 4.0.4 on my Epic 4G touch for 2 months now.. I don't think I'll ever go back to stock.. :-D
4. WhyNotRadioShack posted on 11 Jun 2012, 21:52 1 3
How many phones in the past have been labeled an " iPhone killer"? And go ahead and call me iSheep but its user preference on which phone we all like and i happen to like Apple products!
7. xcasasx posted on 11 Jun 2012, 21:57 2 0
dude the iphone is what ever it comes down to persnoal pref.
8. xcasasx posted on 11 Jun 2012, 21:57 4 0
like to mee i hated my 4s it was soo blehh boringg my skyrocket is way beter for me
13. chriski333 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 22:35 1 0
About damn time! Now what do i do should i return my Samsung note for the s3 or do i keep my note?
16. ez31k posted on 11 Jun 2012, 22:49 0 0
Now that's a tough one... Wait till the SGS3 comes out and check out a live demo in store.. That is the only way to make the final call...
15. Cinnamon posted on 11 Jun 2012, 22:46 0 0
Title should be "AT&T pre-orders of the Galaxy S III will arrive on or before June 21st" ;)
17. natesvlogs posted on 11 Jun 2012, 22:51 0 0
they already told me this in the confirmation email from my pre-order. I was hoping they'd surprise us and send it immediately. I just got my case and screen protectors for it and I've resorted to pretending I have it in the case.
19. mail2ankit82 posted on 12 Jun 2012, 00:58 0 0
Which case did you order for the S3? i am also looking to order one. can you share some insight on it?
21. Femto posted on 12 Jun 2012, 03:30 1 0
Verizon, you're killing me. I'm thinking thy want to leave a little time for the incredible to sell before releasing this bad boy, but why did they take so long to release the incredible? The other big 3 carriers have already released their new HTC models; and all of which are objectively superior to the incredible. What the heck is VZ thinking? VZ, hurry up and put out a high-end phone with a processor that doesn't take us back to 2011. You're current line up is slow, boring, and old. Love your network, though. Thanks.
25. InspectorGadget80 posted on 12 Jun 2012, 12:39 0 0
Let's just hope APPLE DOESN'T BAN THE GSIII FOR AT&T like they did for ONE X
26. husser94 posted on 18 Jun 2012, 21:32 0 0
SO IF I WALK INTO AT&T JUNE 21...WOULD I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE GS3?