AT&T to sell Palm Pre when Sprint's exclusivity ends?
0. phoneArena 27 May 2009, 16:06 posted on
At the D7 conference, AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson said he can see his firm selling the Pre once the device is a free agent...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
"However, earlier this year Sprint said that it would be manufacturing a UMTS version which would allow AT&T to offer the smartphone."....C'on Phonearena..I didn't know Sprint manufacture Phone.
6. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 237; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
Thanks for pointing the mistake out. We've corrected it.
2. stuntz (Posts: 177; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yeah, they're building them in the back of sprint store's didnt you know??
4. t1daboss (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 May 2009)
O how i wish at&t was getting this phone>>> But i pretty happy with the rumor of a new iphone... if not then the 3.0 update will be good
5. chupum (Posts: 115; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Now, I'm going to chose not to believe that last statement that Sprint is manufacturing UMTS versions of the Palm Pre. With that said, why the heck wouldn't Verizon get this phone? Sprint and Verizon both work on CDMA!
7. SellPhones82 (Posts: 323; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Looks as if they will.... http://www.engadgetmobile.com/
2009/05/28/verizon-wireless-to-carry-palm-pre-storm-2-in-about-six-months/ I can't wait to see the change in tone about the Pre now that the two biggest US carriers are rumored to get it or something similar.
8. chupum (Posts: 115; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
What do you mean about the tone? I hope you're referring to all the Palm Pre bashing that goes on merely because it's not on someone's preferred network. I, on the other hand, love what I've heard about the Plam Pre and simply hope that it comes to Verizon as soon as possible.