AT&T to release an 'Aurora Red' Galaxy S4 on June 14
0. phoneArena 23 May 2013, 09:19 posted on
AT&T has announced that a version of the Galaxy S4 in the somewhat eccentric 'Aurora Red' color will be exclusively offered by the carrier starting June 14. The good news is that customers willing to get their hands on the hot device will be able to place their pre-orders as soon as tomorrow, May 24...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Diego! (Posts: 448; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Why not a Ferrari/Lamborghini Red? This red towards wine is not very appealing! I want a blow up red, that would be a hit (even bigger than it already is, have to say) for sure! :D
8. chocolaking (Posts: 421; Member since: 22 May 2012)
it looks even more ugly then the original colours..
they really have no idea how to make a phone look plesent isn't it.
9. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 139; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
So you're one of those phone fetish weirdos, aren't you?
3. minhquan1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)
they should design another wallpaper to go with this red !!!!
5. RodrigoFreijanes (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
No, I want a aluminum looks like S3 and Note2.
14. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1616; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Erre what? Dude the s3 and note 2 are not aluminium
15. Dadler22 (Posts: 157; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
he just has limited proficient English skills. He meant He wants the S4 to be aluminum, and that the S4 looks similar to the previous generation
6. freebee269 (Posts: 486; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
if this would have came out at launch time, this would have been the color i chose.
13. fwinst (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 May 2010)
I'd love them to announce colors AND a 32gb model. I won't bother with a 16gb version of this phone.
10. 90ninjas (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
A flat color on plastic looks so much better than a "brushed/patterned" design on it... jeez.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the red Galaxies are always the best looking ones. o: