AT&T to offer Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 on November 9th
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Nov 2012, 13:00
Beating Sprint to the punch by a couple of days, AT&T says it will offer the Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 on November 9th at a price of $499.99; at the same time, the carrier will offer $100 off any Samsung device to those who buy a Samsung Galaxy smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kingof7676 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 13:46 0 3
Who cares about the galaxy tab. I want to know when I can get the lumia 920
5. g2a5b0e posted on 05 Nov 2012, 17:04 2 0
If you don't care about the new Galaxy Tab, why are you commenting on this page? I'm sure there are multiple Lumia 920 articles you can express your excitement on.
2. Kronic (banned) posted on 05 Nov 2012, 13:59 4 2
No ones gonna buy this. There are better tablets available.
3. _Bone_ posted on 05 Nov 2012, 14:02 3 1
Isn't the Tab 2 already out for a little over $300?
4. Non_Sequitur posted on 05 Nov 2012, 15:42 1 0
God, this thing sucks.
I used it the other day at OfficeMax and it wasn't even usable. No apps running in the background. It was so laggy. Ugh.
It gives Android tablets a bad name.