AT&T to launch Pixi Plus on June 6th, along with Vu Plus?
0. phoneArena 11 May 2010, 23:40 posted on
With the AT&T Palm Pre Plus launching this Sunday, some of you were wondering about when the Pixi would be released...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ostranderterry (Posts: 61; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
agreed, att has 2 htc phones but both are windows mobile. att could definately use a htc android device to kick it up a notch - the palm pre plus and pixi plus are gonna be nice though
3. networkdood (Posts: 5228; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
AT&T is the new home of sequels....gone bad. AT&T has 2 HTC phones? The pure is that still on the website - it was a penny, lol. The TILT 2 is a nice phone, but my PHOENIX ROM gave me 6.5 18 months ago on my TILT I.
4. jd829 (Posts: 155; Member since: 24 Feb 2010)
at&t has 2 HTC android devices coming Q2.... but I sure wish they'd hurry the hell up!
5. networkdood (Posts: 5228; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Obviously, one will be an ANDROID - it is probably more of an AT&T issue than on the part of HTC for the delay.