AT&T to launch Motorola ATRIX 4G on March 1st?
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jan 2011, 17:33
A leaked internal AT&T computer screen shot shows March 1st 2011 as being the possible launch date for the Motorola Atrix 4G, the most highly anticipated smartphone launch for AT&T since the original Apple iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. narley posted on 14 Jan 2011, 09:11 2 5
all i hope is this means Americas Largest/Better Network gets the Bionic around the same time....
2. therygy posted on 13 Jan 2011, 19:20 0 1
im waiting until the iPhone 5 comes out, then im making my desicion, so i hope it somes out later cause i want it when its fresh on the market!
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered) posted on 13 Jan 2011, 19:53 0 0
If theirs NO DATE FOR THE INSPIRE. The Atrix will be my first choice upgrading I just can't wait so excited!!
5. ggp (unregistered) posted on 13 Jan 2011, 21:06 0 0
Maybe I missed something... what is the 4G referenced in the name of this phone? Are we talking about HSPA+? Cuz this phone will be old news by the time ATT gets there LTE on. I kind of feel like this phone would be like taking a Bugatti on your local expressway, sure it's fast, but isn't driving there a waste of it's power?
12. the1mchammer (unregistered) posted on 14 Jan 2011, 16:31 0 0
Yea but a bugatti on your local surface streets really sucks, mostly going slow all the time except when you get to take off at the light and go 0-60. I would rather have the HSPA+ fully rolled out then work with an LTE network that most people cant even get yet. The ones that do have spotty coverage at best....ill give you this though at least the bionic works on LTE...ATT and Motorola should have made it an LTE ready device.
7. LoidDroidAnoid (unregistered) posted on 13 Jan 2011, 22:11 1 0
FML! March first is way too far away, I want it now... I'm so glad AT&T finally deciced to step up its game though
13. archangel9 posted on 16 Jan 2011, 02:19 0 0
Me too.I have the Torch but i really want this.Now yesterday i seen the specs for a Torch 2
10. networkdood posted on 14 Jan 2011, 14:27 0 0
AWESOME phone, even if it is pseudo 4G....HSPA+ will be just fine...
14. sev severe (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2011, 17:06 0 0
First off it is an LTE ready device for those who don't know how to look up specs and finally vzw lte is going to be spotty at best being backed by evdo which is a lot slower than hspa+. Vz sells me on voice but that to me is in decline with all of the things I use for data and messaging