AT&T to exclusively offer the HTC One VX
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:01
AT&T and HTC really seem to get along these days. First, AT&T became the exclusive carrier of the One X in the U.S., and now the same is going to happen with some of the newest HTC smartphones, namely the One X+, One VX and Windows Phone 8X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:03 5
Thats a nice looking phone, seems to be a slightly larger more upgraded version of the One S
4. Muhannad posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:15 6
Samsung too has the Galaxy smartphone flood, it's like a contagious disease.
8. Firedrops posted on 03 Oct 2012, 01:27 1
Yeah. And just last year HTC promised to cut down on the quantity but focus on the quality. Now they're just re-releasing phones over and over under a different alphabet(apparently now they deserve 2 alphabets) and 5% difference from another.
I really think they should sell their previous phones for a lower price rather than release an entirely new phone.
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 02 Oct 2012, 13:13 1
Hm...maybe i can aim for the VX. Since i am budget friendly too! :)
6. darkskoliro posted on 02 Oct 2012, 16:40 1
If they release this as a mid range budget phone...may help their revenue