AT&T to exclusively offer the HTC One VX
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2012, 09:01 posted on
AT&T and HTC really seem to get along these days. First, AT&T became the exclusive carrier of the One X in the U.S., and now the same is going to happen with some of the newest HTC smartphones, namely the One X+, One VX and Windows Phone 8X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Thats a nice looking phone, seems to be a slightly larger more upgraded version of the One S
2. hung2900 (Posts: 941; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
OMG Sony and HTC! Alphabet smartphone flood!
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Samsung too has the Galaxy smartphone flood, it's like a contagious disease.
8. Firedrops (Posts: 249; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Yeah. And just last year HTC promised to cut down on the quantity but focus on the quality. Now they're just re-releasing phones over and over under a different alphabet(apparently now they deserve 2 alphabets) and 5% difference from another.
I really think they should sell their previous phones for a lower price rather than release an entirely new phone.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3585; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hm...maybe i can aim for the VX. Since i am budget friendly too! :)
6. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
If they release this as a mid range budget phone...may help their revenue