AT&T to exclusively offer the HTC One VX
In terms of design language, the HTC One VX is closer to the One S rather than the One X, which isn't a bad thing, considering that the One S is also a top-notch device.
Sadly, no release date or price have been announced for the HTC One VX as of now, but we have a feeling it will be released before the end of the year (or so we hope).
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Thats a nice looking phone, seems to be a slightly larger more upgraded version of the One S
2. hung2900 (Posts: 821; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
OMG Sony and HTC! Alphabet smartphone flood!
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Samsung too has the Galaxy smartphone flood, it's like a contagious disease.
8. Firedrops (Posts: 215; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Yeah. And just last year HTC promised to cut down on the quantity but focus on the quality. Now they're just re-releasing phones over and over under a different alphabet(apparently now they deserve 2 alphabets) and 5% difference from another.
I really think they should sell their previous phones for a lower price rather than release an entirely new phone.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hm...maybe i can aim for the VX. Since i am budget friendly too! :)
6. darkskoliro (Posts: 997; Member since: 07 May 2012)
If they release this as a mid range budget phone...may help their revenue