AT&T sending out press invites to see "what's next in wireless" on July 16th
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2013, 18:17 posted on
AT&T has started sending out press invites for an event that will be held on July 16th. Unfortunately, AT&T doesn't give much as far as clues that would help us guess what the event could be about. The tag line for the event is "Get ready for what's next in wireless", and the invite goes on to give a few reasons why AT&T's LTE network is all sorts of great (to paraphrase the literature)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (unregistered)
Are they really going to give Nokia a sh!t ton of press? Lets hope so!
2. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
"Get ready for what's next in wireless"
using at&t translate means
we will make you pay more...
3. -box- (Posts: 3950; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Too early for LTE-Advanced, and we would have heard about such a device through the FCC (though there was some secrecy around the Lumia 1020's visit)
9. msilv88 (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
Maybe LTE-A in limited rollout with the S4 LTE-A...?
5. akki20892 (Posts: 3745; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Eos eos eos eos.....I'm thinking at&t gonna announce EOS for sure.....!!! 1 & half days to go....can't wait. Woohoo so excited.
6. CHEFJEFF (Posts: 143; Member since: 22 Sep 2009)
Think it's gonna be thier pre-paid service AIO going national.
7. Zero0 (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
That might be part of it, but I think it's going to be more than that. I don't see AT&T making a big deal about AIO when their post-paid business is as big as it is. New phones, AIO, and perhaps a sneak peek of LTE-A?