AT&T reported to have ordered 400,000 Motorola Backflips?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. vzw fanman (Posts: 1968; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i'm happy for at&t. good bye crapple iphone.
2. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
It's a mid-range Android device though. I want something high-end like the DROID or Nexus One. AT&T is totally giving me the shaft!
3. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
Do remember you can still get the Nexus One unlocked, the phone wasn't made for any specific carrier. Plus, at&t might be getting some high end Android devices, the Backflip is only one of fine Android phones heading to the carrier, have some patience my friend...
5. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
The Statement, "good bye crapple iphone" written by Mr. Fanboyman has been seen posted on every article written about a new phone coming to any carrier. Get a life. The iPhone is not going away. All this does is incite Apple to make their products even better.
6. iceman23 (Posts: 31; Member since: 21 Sep 2009)
The unlocked nexus one will not work on att 3G because of frequency differences between att and t mobile...
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1968; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
the iphone was nice a year or two ago, but now it's just getting annoying.
4. oddmanout (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 May 2009)
The backflip is a joke... Your an idot if you get this. If it was on any other carrier, it would be fine but you'll be paying iphone pricing for the shittiest android phone in the US. Sorry but $100 is entirely too much for mid range phones on a less than mediocre network... Even for the iPhone, the prices per month are far to ridiculous now a days... So many phones better than the iphone, you would think AT&T would catch on and lower there prices.
8. jwabsolution (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
I have to deal with the iPhone on a daily basis. I cannot wait to have competition for the iPhone on the same network. Dont get me wrong the iPhone is great and all, but its time for something more refreshing.