AT&T pushes out Android 4.1 OTA for the Samsung Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2013, 14:07 posted on
Back in December, we told you that AT&T customers rocking the Samsung Galaxy S III could update their phone to Android 4.1 using Samsung Kies, but since a good number of the carrier's customers were unaware of the update, or had never used Kies, the nation's second largest carrier decided to throw all caution to the wind and push out the update OTA...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. reyenrique (Posts: 99; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
AT&T Suck l got mine on december long live samsung an by T-mobile
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1458; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Jealous >"< Gonna Switch to T-mobile when my contract is up
6. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
It's been out since december also for AT&T except that you had to use Samsung Kies in order to update.
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1458; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
HTC One X+ came with JB out of the box @@