AT&T pre-orders for HTC One to begin April 5th for $249.99
0. phoneArena 01 Apr 2013, 19:15 posted on
Leaked training material indicates that the 32GB HTC One will be available for pre-order from AT&T for $249.99 with a signed two-year contract starting on April 5th and will be available in silver or black; the exclusive 64GB model of the HTC One will not be ready at this time, but when it is, it will go for $299.99, also with a signed two-year pact...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. 90ninjas (unregistered)
16 GB for $199.99
32 GB for $249.99
64 GB for $299.99
Still better than $299.99 for 32 GB for the iPhone 5.
10. imkyle (Posts: 1068; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I heard there will be no 16GB version for AT&T. That really sucks as for $50 more you can get the Note II. Not a really good strategic sales marketing move.
18. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3685; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Of course there's no 16GB version for AT&T. It doesn't exist. The phone will only come in 32 & 64GB varieties & the latter is exclusive to AT&T.
20. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
Why every time theres an article about a phone you ass hole keep bringing up the iPhone stfu about the iPhone already unless the article is about the iPhone
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
GREEDY A$$ AT&T. what ever happened too 199$?
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
And what about the 64GB version.....
7. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So for some 32gb is okay, for others need to wait 4 to. 7weeks™
6. izim1 (Posts: 361; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
T mobile hasn't announced a pricing. Or are you referring to phonearenas speculation? Cause we all know how reliable that is.... /s
14. imkyle (Posts: 1068; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Than don't come on PA if you don't like they predict.
19. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3685; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
T-Mobile did announce the pricing...almost a week ago.
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
They are cheaper and valued than others®
11. Technobri (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Wondering if I should stay with sprint for the htc one or just leave them for tmobile. My contract is already up and greedy att is out of the question for me
16. james1 (Posts: 97; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Switch to T-Mobile, you won't regret it. Of course this is going to get a lot of dislike and that's only because people had bad experience with T-Mobile when T-Mobile didn't offer the iPhone and the iPhone from AT&T, or any device from AT&T for that matter, didn't support T-Mobile frequency bands and people who brought their devices were only getting 2G, Edge. But now, T-Mobile is reframing 37,000 of there 52,000 towers to support 4G (hspa+, for devices not purchased from T-Mobile ) and 4G LTE!!!
It's a really good time to switch to T-Mobile....I've been with them for 8 years!
12. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
So just like the S4, the price on the one is 249 as well. AT&T would get much better sales if they would sell it for 199 like sprint.
13. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
They should have priced this at 199 if they want to attract more potential S4 buyers.
15. james1 (Posts: 97; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I am so glad I am on T-Mobile!!! Great service and now great phones, and don't forget our LTE Advance that gets up to 60 Mbps (real world tests) and has 4G(hspa+42) to fall back on! I am never leaving T-Mobile now!
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 19155; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You must not live in vegas, my best friend has Tmobile and gets nowhere near those speeds. Is the LTE advanced out yet, or on the way for Tmobile?
21. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The towers T-Mobile's using are LTE Advanced capable, but right now it's just LTE. LTE Advanced is on the way soon, I'd expect.
22. gogowho (Posts: 37; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
recently I learnt that the body is NOT whole metal, and not zero gap.
another example of gimmick . sorry , you are not worth it.