AT&T plans on keeping its customers in Alabama and elsewhere, connected this Hurricane Season
0. phoneArena 01 Jun 2013, 03:17 posted on
With the calendar turning to June, it is that time of the year that many in North America dread, Hurricane Season; to ease the fears of those living in Alabama, AT&T penned a press release to say that it is prepared to offer its customers in the state, reliable communications before, during and after a storm...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Diazene (Posts: 121; Member since: 01 May 2013)
are those services free to all ATT subscribers?
3. lsutigers (Posts: 611; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Yes, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon all have similar emergency operations, not sure about TMO/.
4. tomtrocc (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
T-Mobile and their network runs and hides during storms.
5. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Yeah, right!!!??? Tell that to Sandy!!
AT&T service was no where to be found in NYC (except Starbucks Wi-Fi, of course!!)