AT&T now offering the HTC One X
0. phoneArena posted on 06 May 2012, 13:07
AT&T's version of the HTC One X is now available for $199.99 with a signed two year pact; powered by a zippy dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, the AT&T HTC One X offers Android 4.0 with Sense 4.0 running on top...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. medicci37 posted on 06 May 2012, 13:10 8 2
Would be a great deal, if I didn't have to sign with At&t to get it.
2. Bluesky02 posted on 06 May 2012, 13:12 7 2
HTC One X the only phone that made me love Android. Great phone, I would definitely recommend it over Samsung Galaxy 3. However users should get the battery updates.
4. sithman (banned) posted on 06 May 2012, 13:29 3 2
I jus hate that it only has 16 gigs of storage, and no expansion... That sucks, cuz only 13 is available to the user.
6. Berzerk000 posted on 06 May 2012, 13:40 7 0
Yeah, HTC messed up there. But at least they gave us 25 gigs of Dropbox, though not really useful for people who are against Cloud storage. But the EVO LTE will have expansion :)
8. hung2900 posted on 06 May 2012, 13:57 1 3
Dropbox can only sync images/videos from your phone, not apps
18. Berzerk000 posted on 06 May 2012, 21:32 0 0
Isn't that all you really need to store? I don't think you'll take up 16 GB of storage with just apps.
19. networkdood posted on 06 May 2012, 22:00 0 0
Not true - get rooted and get Titanium Backup, and you can sync a backup of apps and data to Dropbox.
24. Hunt3rj2 posted on 07 May 2012, 01:16 0 0
They sync all data besides apps.
How are you going to install 12 GB of app data to your phone?!
3. cellphonator posted on 06 May 2012, 13:15 4 0
Note: One X $549 no commitment price, cheaper that T-mobile One S ($599). I don't get it, Magenta what's up with you? :(
5. Berzerk000 posted on 06 May 2012, 13:32 1 0
They're losing customers, which means losing money. They need that extra $50. That's why I'm jumping ship as soon as my contract runs out.
10. sprockkets posted on 06 May 2012, 17:30 0 1
11. Berzerk000 posted on 06 May 2012, 17:52 2 1
That's ebay, we're talking directly from the T-Mobile site
29. sprockkets posted on 08 May 2012, 08:33 0 0
So? What you expect them to do, not charge as much as possible for early adapters and fudge the after rebate price to look good at $200? Amazon has it for $550.
9. Iphone4 (unregistered) posted on 06 May 2012, 16:28 4 7
i Still think S3 will beat every phone apart from Iphone 5 or what ever apple come up with because apple fans. HTc One x is out and alredy drop in price so much. you can get it free with two year contract with just £21 a month in the uk. i got iphone 4 and Galaxy ace love them both i realy wanted S3 but after looking at phone i wll wait for Note 2.
12. johamsandwich posted on 06 May 2012, 18:13 2 0
Less than a day till I can preorder my EVO! YUSSS.
13. sinfiery posted on 06 May 2012, 19:13 0 0
I would be doing the same, but now that the bootloader may not be easily unlockable, I am going to wait until more info comes out about the sprint variant's bootloader before moving forward.
21. johamsandwich posted on 06 May 2012, 22:31 2 0
I'm worried about this too, but I have a HTC Hero I'm just excited that I will finally have a high-end phone.
14. dodo1234 posted on 06 May 2012, 19:46 1 1
Nothing can compete with S3 or the padfone. Both have umatched performance and new capabilities.
15. twens posted on 06 May 2012, 19:55 0 1
What is the huge difference between iphone 4 n 4s? Why are you guys expecting a massive upgrade from s3? You can go ahead and buy this htc but please allow us to buy and enjoy our galaxy s3. Atleast we know our phone packs the fastest processor,battery and properbly a better camera than your htc. If you design looks better than ours you can eat your phone.
25. Hunt3rj2 posted on 07 May 2012, 01:18 0 0
Why do you care so much?
I have no dog in this race, my upgrade is still 12 months out. I'd probably take this phone if it had microSD.
But why would you care?
16. som posted on 06 May 2012, 20:12 0 1
HTC One X is a best phone for Galaxy S3 haters. HTC One X has no removable battery and no microSD slot if your battery have a short life or dead you have to buy a new phone with your own cash or a buy replacement warranty with this phone.
23. Hunt3rj2 posted on 06 May 2012, 23:54 1 0
Christ, you're an idiot.
No removable battery doesn't mean that you can't change it at all. If your phone is out of warranty then you can use a plastic spudger to open up the phone, then replace the battery.
20. networkdood posted on 06 May 2012, 22:02 1 0
'bootloader is code that is executed before any Operating System starts to run'
26. Jericho posted on 07 May 2012, 02:23 0 2
are you guys blind or something. Samsung galaxy s3 is better than this. Galaxy s3 didn't live up to the over hyped expectation but that doesn't make bad. S3 isn't even the final version. It has 128gb of memory vs 13gb. I am a lg and sony fan not samsung's but the galaxy s3 is not that bad.
27. wendygarett posted on 07 May 2012, 05:46 0 0
Im not in U.S. but I have some question...
Can I buy sprint phone with AT&T microSIM??
28. Crossblade posted on 07 May 2012, 07:52 0 0
Sprint phones are CDMA (+LTE) and cannot work on AT&T's network (GSM+UMTS/HSDPA+LTE).
As you are not in the States, you should probably buy the global version of the One X (GSM+UMTS/HSDPA)