AT&T lowers the Galaxy S III price to $99 on contract
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 03:21 posted on
Prior to the launch of the much-anticipated Galaxy S4, AT&T has decided to lower the price of the still lovely Samsung Galaxy S III. Previously available for $199.99 with a two year contract, the GS III can now be had for $99.99 on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lallolu (Posts: 230; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Galaxy s3 4G in Sweden is now 0SEk and 199SEK/month ($28) for 24 months. I could not resist the offer, now I am waiting for my phone.
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6380; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Galaxy s3 been 99$ @ walmart stores since march
4. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Okay, isn't that how things usually work?
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow the phone of the year is now a mid range.. wow.. the speed of Android hurts 2 year agreements..
6. johnriii (Posts: 225; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
you mean mid range price, right? and THIS is why I don't buy any phone when they first come out. I don't need to have the newest phone on the block. I'm going to get the Note 2 for half the price it was back in November, and it's still going to be very relevant. great job Sammy!
8. chocolaking (Posts: 438; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Oh yeah! sell it cheap to secure the market!
Good move samsuck! :D
9. johnriii (Posts: 225; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
hell to the yes. Samsung obviously makes good enough phones that they last (maybe it's the plastic?), and most of them are still selling pretty well. heck, they haven't retired the S2 yet, and uscellular, boost, walmart among others are promoting THAT samsung goodie. the S3 will still be a big seller this time next year.