AT&T launches stylish LG smartphone
LG Incite Specification
source: AT&T via EngadgetMobile
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0
Wow LG and WiMo... a match made in heaven!
2. Jyakotu (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 09:17 0
3. vzw fanboy (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 11:28 0
i wish verizon would come out with phones one after another like gayt&t! that looks like an awsome phone especially cause its lg
6. tflex posted on 18 Nov 2008, 12:30 0
leave it to a verizon fanboy who is hugging his dare or voyager to make a comment like that....pansy
9. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 13:23 0
verBLOWzon has no good phones
14. vzw fanman (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 14:39 0
there phones are good! they are stylish and trendy and everyone young person has either the dare, voyager or env2 :-)
15. vzw fanman (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 14:41 0
me being a verizon fanboy and i make a positive comment about an at&t phone and you have to turn it around and criticize me? GO VERIZON VERIZON RULES, is that what you would rather have me say all the time ahah lol?
21. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 23:33 0
I know, seriously. Even though he called it gayTT or whatever, fanman still gave AT&T a good comment. I'm on the side of AT&T and the iphone, but you just made yourself look seriously like an idiot.
22. tflex posted on 19 Nov 2008, 00:51 0
In response to #24....Maybe u dont know how to read then...he complimented the phone...not att as a company...looks like ur the idiot. And he used that gaytt crap... so maybe u should rethink things a little before u state ur opinion of me or anyone else.
24. vzw fanman (unregistered) posted on 19 Nov 2008, 07:59 0
ive seen other posts of you and you seem very negative haha lol. and who cares if i use gayt&t, its funny.
27. (unregistered) posted on 20 Nov 2008, 07:42 0
I think the gayt&t sounds funny...homos these days are getting radical, just shut up and get over it! Adam and Eve came first anyway you weirdos. Don't force your ways on the general public I don't believe in it!
4. Big Moe (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 11:41 0
Impressive looking phone. I must say, At&t sure does their part to keep coming out with new phones. Kudos! GO VZW!
5. tflex posted on 18 Nov 2008, 12:28 0
this phone looks great...i cant afford it at retail price though so ill have to wait until next summer. But something way better will be out by then... Maybe a better iphone?
13. vzw fanman (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 14:37 0
im not hugging my voyager, im wicked bored of it! YOU MUST BE POOOOOOOOOOOR IF YOU CANT AFFORD THINGS HAHA LOL! IM NOT ;-)
18. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 16:21 0
you probably have your parents buy u everything, fanboy..
23. tflex posted on 19 Nov 2008, 00:54 0
...or i have an apartment to pay for and college tuition...see, i live in the real world with bills and responsiibility as where u r probably spoonfed everything that comes to you...
25. vzw fanman (unregistered) posted on 19 Nov 2008, 08:02 0
i know dontchya hate those college loans! what does spoonfed mean? all i have to say is people come into this world poor and die poor. i just called you poor bc i was still cught off guard and mad about ur other comment, so relax dude!
7. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 13:03 0
Nice phone but the screen looks so small with that steel(maybe mirrored?) outline. I wonder if they could have either made the screen larger or maybe make that device a touch smaller so the screen better fills the front. Either way it looks like it could be a good starter Smart device
12. Vinson (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 14:30 0
The size of the incite along with its screen is roughly the size of the Vu and its screen. So I guess if you thought the Vu's screen was reasonable, so will the Incite's
16. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 16:03 0
It is not some much an issue with the screen size itself. My issue is about the size of the screen in comparison to the size of the device. Since the Vu's screen is roughly the size of this screen as you said, then there is about a total of a half inch of bezel on the sides and an inch of bezel on the top and bottom. That give the impression that the screen is smaller then it is to me. Don't get me wrong it could be a great device. I just wished that they used that extra space a round the screen for something rather then just a large lining.
19. Vinson (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 17:41 0
Of course. That silvery bronzy color doesn't make the screen seem all that great. If they had used black, I bet that wouldn't happen.
20. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 18:13 0
That is probably true. Lets hope they release a nice black version.
8. jrcrow (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 13:19 0
yep!..u said it brother..they stay ontop of the cellphones..Problem: More bars in more places..umm..Just NOT in the USA!! lol..ill keep my Sprint Samsung Rant $50 cell E
11. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 13:41 0
too bad the rant is junk :D anything the rant does, that the rumor dosnt, it does poorly.
17. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 16:15 0
Sprint is junk
10. (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2008, 13:24 0
This makes up for not having the Omnia. I could care less about the camera on the phone, an all-touch Windows Mobile 6.1 on AT&T works for me! My contract expires in December, I can't wait to get this!
26. josenuts1 (unregistered) posted on 19 Nov 2008, 19:40 0
listen io wortk for at&t and i think we have great phones i loves this LG and touch, smartphone combo i think it will be a great seller and as for sprint and veri i hate them ive had them all and i will never trade my at&t for anyone else...not just cause i work for them but they're awesome...