AT&T is on schedule with MicroCell
source: Unstrung via EngadgetMobile
1. sprntfanboi02 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0 0
oh wow good to see at&t is finally trying to catch up with sprint
4. PapaJay224 posted on 26 Jun 2009, 13:30 0 0
Wow looks like sprint finally has something before everyone else and someone actually pays attention.
5. davee posted on 26 Jun 2009, 15:45 0 0
Its funny you say that because ATT has one of the youngest 3G markets out there. As compared to sprint evolutionary EVDO
2. Arielnyc2006 posted on 25 Jun 2009, 14:27 0 0
And ATT will charge $100 on top of your regular plan to use this probably, knowing how ATT is.
3. BlackberryUser posted on 26 Jun 2009, 12:52 0 0
I'm not impressed with FemtoCells, I bought one for Verizon and have had nothing but problems with it. Why don't carriers just add WiFi calling like TMobile did. I'd honestly consider switching to TMobile if they had coverage in more remote area's.
6. DonLouie posted on 29 Jun 2009, 05:28 0 0
I just want to know about monthly fees and unlimited use if any