AT&T is on schedule with MicroCell
source: Unstrung via EngadgetMobile
1. sprntfanboi02 (Posts: 41; Member since: 25 Jun 2009)
oh wow good to see at&t is finally trying to catch up with sprint
4. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Wow looks like sprint finally has something before everyone else and someone actually pays attention.
5. davee (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Its funny you say that because ATT has one of the youngest 3G markets out there. As compared to sprint evolutionary EVDO
2. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
And ATT will charge $100 on top of your regular plan to use this probably, knowing how ATT is.
3. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
I'm not impressed with FemtoCells, I bought one for Verizon and have had nothing but problems with it. Why don't carriers just add WiFi calling like TMobile did. I'd honestly consider switching to TMobile if they had coverage in more remote area's.
6. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I just want to know about monthly fees and unlimited use if any