AT&T is giving away $50 in Google Play credit with the online purchase of an Android phone or tablet
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2014, 00:47 posted on
Now through July 17th, purchase a new Android phone or tablet online from AT&T, and the carrier will reward you. How? The nation's second largest carrier will hand you a $50 Google Play credit. Want a Samsung Galaxy S5? $50 credit. Fancy the HTC One (M8)? $50 credit. Want an Apple iPhone 5s? No $50 credit. The credit cannot be used toward the purchase of equipment or a subscription...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nctx77 (Posts: 1446; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
You just had to put the 5s in this. You should be fired you Android (s)heep!
2. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
A real discount would be $50 off the price, not $50 worth of Google identity tracking.
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You dont know when to stop! Do you?
5. sgodsell (Posts: 2802; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
That's like all the free music you could want for the next 6 months (Google Play All Access).
6. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Could purchase 3 or 4 complete albums or a couple HD movies instead.
Nice little bonus.
Hard to stay mad at freebies.
11. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Ha! I agree sir. Anyone that says different is being incredibly narrow minded.
9. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
AT&T is offering some great offers lately!
10. mrblah (Posts: 576; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
They do that so you have to pay an extra $50 on top of your restocking fee when you return to exchange it for an iPhone.