AT&T gauges interest in the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Google+
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2011, 02:53 posted on
AT&T was running a poll on Google+ whether its customers will be interested in getting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Now that's what we call democracy, and the carrier requested everyone who means it to +1 it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Whateverman (Posts: 3236; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Wow, I think that's pretty cool that AT&T is asking for customer input for a possible future device. I'm not a fan of AT&T but I gotta give them a +1 for reaching out. VZW, are you listening?
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
well, im happy that whoever runs their sites decided to ask direct questions. hopefully their results actually make a difference. it would be great if we saw more direct stuff like this from the carriers more often.
2. sucram6791 (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Apr 2008)
kind of a useless question because they 100% know that at&t customers want the galaxy nexus, but i understand why they did it publicly
3. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 291; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Of coarse its obvious they know. would any of us like a new car with an android or iOS powered system. Yup! ! But it's cool for a company with such a bad rep with customers would step out of there tightly knitted box and do a poll.. . Kudos AT&T
4. Netolic (Posts: 144; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Ok i just went to their facebook page. Consumers and customers wants att to improve their service and return the unltd data plan. Galaxy nexus is also on their wish list
5. putes (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
There is already a huge forum on Sprint of people interested on this phone on that network.
7. technocrat (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
That was a good idea. I hope they did the same for the new Motorola Razr.
8. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I feel like my cell phone prayers have been answered! Although I do wish that if it came to ATT it would be lte as well
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
AT&T Better get the GALAXY NEXUS or they will loose another consumer.
10. iblackdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
They stamped the GSM version for t mo and ATT ... that means if ATT even gets it, it wont be the LTE? Then i dont want it... Ill be looking forward to having my LTE GALAXY NEXUS on VERIZON (y)