AT&T expands its LTE footprint, adding 7 new markets
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Jul 2012, 11:46
AT&T has announced that it is expanding its 4G LTE network into 7 new markets in North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, New York, Vermont, Kansas and Ohio will brings the number of cities covered by the nation's second largest carrier to 47...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Jeradiah3 posted on 10 Jul 2012, 12:28 1 0
lol........YES Cleveland has internet lol!! What they need to do is signa petition to get rid of the Cavs' owner Dan Gilbert!! I have my reasons lol
3. ibap posted on 10 Jul 2012, 12:54 1 0
One wonders how they choose who is next. Lowest cost to implement?
4. Jeradiah3 posted on 10 Jul 2012, 13:32 0 0
thats a good question! maybe populations or the amount of towers to upgrade to LTE
5. Jyakotu posted on 10 Jul 2012, 13:35 0 0
Nice to see other parts of North Carolina getting 4G LTE from AT&T. I'm kind of jealous as a Sprint customer that we don't any access to 4G LTE yet and the fact that even when Sprint turns it on next week, I believe, Charlotte, NC isn't even one of the first cities to have 4G LTE. -_-
6. Gcombs posted on 10 Jul 2012, 14:58 0 1
I wish they light up the Twin Cities so I can switch from Verizon.
8. JrakaYungRated posted on 10 Jul 2012, 15:19 0 0