AT&T expanding its LTE footprint next Sunday; carrier set to release the Nokia Lumia 900
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2012, 02:21 posted on
Next Sunday, AT&T will be expanding the number of markets that carry its 4G LTE pipeline to 12; the expansion of AT&T's LTE footprint comes at the same time that AT&T officially launches the Nokia Lumia 900, the first LTE enabled Windows Phone model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cripton805 (Posts: 1253; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I will admit, thats one sexy piece of hardware for the price. Hopefully the OS and the hardware delivers.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7301; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Ha, LTE coverage has actually been consistently live for a week now in St. Louis. About Damn time too. Customers were annoyed that Kansas City got it first.
3. thesilentnight (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
LTE Service is NOT currently active here in Baton Rouge...
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Wow 12 whole markets.
'STOP THE PRESSES!!!'
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
That would make it at least 40 markets with LTE 4G and if that is not available you still get pretty fast 4G HSPA+.
6. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
wow, verizon sucks!!! start the press!!! oh and iphone suck s it! this phone is awesome looking! heres to you reinventing yourself windows phone!!! droid still dominates though!
7. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Yeah, I was dilly dallying in an AT&T store the other day and the LTE network has been live in Bloomington, IN. Now I really need an LTE device. They've got it in my college town and hometown
8. bigsimpd (Posts: 52; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Wow Alabama gets no love.Suks Verizon showed us some love tho with they're LTE
9. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1025; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Thats great to hear that LTE will be active here in St. Louis!! now all I have to do is get my Galaxy Note and all is well in my world lol. im a big man (6'7" 235lbs) and i need a big phone
12. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
What are you trying to compensate for?? jk!!
13. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1025; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
lol. i wanted my next phone to be an LTE-capable phone. Until the note came out, I wouldve waited for the SkyRocket. I dont think that there will be another phone like the Note for a while. Samsung made a bold move and entered an area in mobile phones that Dell wasnt successful at
10. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
DAMNNNN It... I dont see Massachusetts >_____