AT&T drops refurbished 8GB iPhone to $49!
3. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
To bad that's not the no contract price of ANY phone, eh?
2. dalejrrocks (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
If you get the 16gb and pay the early termination fee it would be the same price as the 16gb ipod touch, but you would also have a built in camera.
4. MrMojo (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Jul 2009)
Why would anyone really want a refurb phone on slightly older technology? Apple is just trying to get rid of their remaining inventory of the "old" 3G phone especially the low-capacity versions! Also, people will still get whacked by ATT's 2 year overpriced phone contract! Ouch! If you're gonna get whacked by such fees, at least get a NEW phone, 3G S!
5. knuckleballer34 (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
I've never understood the hype behind the I Phone to begin with. I've gotten the chance to use several of them, and to me it's nothing more than a popularity contest. By the time you buy the latest one, it's outdated a month later. Who keeps the same one for two years?
6. theman414 (Posts: 132; Member since: 08 Jun 2009)
That's because the original iPhone is still better than any phone out by any other carrier