AT&T cuts the price of the Moto Maker bred Motorola Moto X to $99.99 on contract
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2013, 13:07 posted on
While there have been other price cuts for the Motorola Moto X to $99.99 from Best Buy and Amazon, those were for the standard version of the phone; those who want to customize their Moto X could not take advantage of that price point. That is, until now. Head over to the Moto Maker web site (click on the sourcelink), and with a signed two-year contract, you can design your own AT&T Motorola Moto X for the discounted price...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. solomonsteve (Posts: 71; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
drop the price again, then am gonna buy it
3. PK1983 (Posts: 144; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
The launch price should have been $99 on contract $350 off.
NOT a flagship phone despite what Moto implies.
5. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
$99 on/$450 off for 16 GB
$150 on/$500 off for 32 GB
Undercut the competition without looking like a budget device.
8. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It is a budget device hardware wise.
9. sprockkets (Posts: 942; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Thank you both for the obligatory "NOT A FLAGSHIP" comments.
11. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Just because it's their flagship doesn't mean it should be priced like everyone else's. People look at specs and prices, so Moto should have been more realistic with theirs.
And Mxy - by "budget", I mean "free on contact".
6. trickster_qc (Posts: 78; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Fido in canada sells the phone for 450$ outright.
7. papss (Posts: 3445; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
This should have been the lice they started at.
10. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
As nice and smooth as the Moto X experience may be, it has a common plastic build, older specs, and no earbuds that comes with the phone. $199.99 is kind of a laughable price unless you're dedicated to Motorola. I won't even get started on the whole customizing exclusitivity issue which is mainly why this phone was supposed to stand out from other handsets.