AT&T customers can now read their voicemails as a text message
1. tflex posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
$9.99???? thats insane for such a feature. It shouldnt even cost money and if so, than $1.99 at MOST.. It's nothing special whatsoever!!
2. tflex posted on 02 Dec 2009, 02:09 0 0
... Especially if there is no guarantee that its accurate
3. drewsky posted on 02 Dec 2009, 08:05 0 0
Yea I wouldn't pay for it either! It would be nice to have but not worth paying for.
4. Illyich posted on 02 Dec 2009, 09:31 0 0
I agree. It should be fairly accurate, though. They've got voice recognition systems as well as live operators transcribing it... but it's still way too much for a feature. It'll probably come down in a few months if no one uses it.
7. Mateo8326 posted on 02 Dec 2009, 15:10 0 0
i got that anyway with my google voice account comes through as a email too