AT&T customers can now read their voicemails as a text message
1. tflex (Posts: 146; Member since: 24 Oct 2008)
$9.99???? thats insane for such a feature. It shouldnt even cost money and if so, than $1.99 at MOST.. It's nothing special whatsoever!!
2. tflex (Posts: 146; Member since: 24 Oct 2008)
... Especially if there is no guarantee that its accurate
3. drewsky (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
Yea I wouldn't pay for it either! It would be nice to have but not worth paying for.
4. Illyich (Posts: 167; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I agree. It should be fairly accurate, though. They've got voice recognition systems as well as live operators transcribing it... but it's still way too much for a feature. It'll probably come down in a few months if no one uses it.
7. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
i got that anyway with my google voice account comes through as a email too