AT&T customers can now get LTE service in Canada through Rogers Wireless
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2013, 16:18 posted on
Recently, T-Mobile announced a new phase to its Uncarrier plans, which allows users access to mobile data in over 100 countries. While most have been impressed with the plan, some are a bit disappointed because it is just EDGE speeds. We hoped that T-Mobile may have started something because AT&T has announced a partnership that will allow its customers to get LTE service in Canada...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Pattycakes (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
I would rather use T-Mobile even though it isn't LTE.
4. gaby1451 (Posts: 114; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Yeah this is really just a formality. But what more could we expect from AT&T?
2. hurrycanger (Posts: 1553; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
$30 per month for 120 MB? There isn't even a need for LTE then because watching a youtube video or doing one video call session would be it. It just can't be compared to the T-mobile 100 country thingy.
3. gentleman559 (Posts: 22; Member since: 08 Aug 2013)
Thank God for T-Mobile. AT&T is HORRIBLE