AT&T covers 8 more markets with LTE service, including Honolulu
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 12:35 posted on
Honolulu and Memphis are two of the newest cities to be covered by AT&T's LTE service; the 4G LTE signal can provide speeds as much as ten times faster than 3G and with the Apple iPhone 5 supporting LTE for the first time, the carrier wanta to expand its coverage to as many places as possible before Friday's launch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I'm confused, is this article about AT&T adding LTE coverage in various markets or the Apple IPhone 5?
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Phone arena makes every article about the iphone even if its about more then just the iphone I should say Iphone arena
3. papss (unregistered)
They really do talk too much about apply..
6. MartyK (Posts: 819; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
It's Alan Apple F. expect nothing less...hahaha
7. bigmac313 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
We just got LTE in the Detroit area and its actually quite fast on my SIII
8. tiberius183 (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Seattle got it, but not surrounding areas. :(
Guess I might make a trip out there just to test it out...
And, yes jumped ship from Spritn to AT&T less than a week ago. No regrets so far!
9. rickydelivers (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
just a heads up, as far as "surrounding areas" I drive a truck daily up and down the Puget Sound and I am definately getting it in Marysville, and when I was in Pierce County earlier, LTE was showing up where 4G used to be! thanks At&t!