AT&T commits to post-8107 Windows Phone updates
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2012, 21:01 posted on
AT&T has made a commitment to address Windows Phone updates, including the 8107 debacle, in the coming months. In case you need a refresher, Microsoft’s 8107 update is the one that addresses...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phonton (Posts: 65; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Windows phone 8 will come sooner than this probably
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What a mess. Great way to get new users for an operating system. Great news that AT&T relented, but how long is the new spirit of co-operation going to last?
3. snowgator (Posts: 3346; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
My breathe is held. I am staying tuned. The suspense is killing me. I am on the edge of my seat.
Also, will be shocked if we see it. No reason not to have supported the original update, bit they didn't.
4. DechyX (Posts: 120; Member since: 16 May 2011)
If I hadn't won my Titan I'd be pretty mad! I'm so sick of carriers dragging their slow greedy feet when it comes to updates... my next phone will be unlocked.
5. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Too bad Ms doesn't push updates themselves like apple does. Att has by far the best windows phones(because the others barely want them) but they're so slow to update any handsets, wp7 or even android, that its an exercise in both patience and frustration to know there's an updated version and you have to wait.