AT&T announces three new Samsung devices and the Son of phablet
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 15:19 posted on
Three new Samsung devices have been announced by AT&T including the Samsung Galaxy Express, the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) tablet; also introduced is the Samsung GALAXY Note II...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Good to know.
Jelly Bean-installed-standard phones are finally starting to hit the market!
2. sarb009 (Posts: 250; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
But if i would have rugby pro and it falls in toilet i wont just take it out snd use it first i'll wash it with a lot of soap, detergent or whatever i'ld have at that moment.
3. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
i would just leave the rugby in the toilet, and go buy a 920 or maybe the note 2 or son of a byeatch.. what ever it is called.
7. sarb009 (Posts: 250; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
u can leave the rugby in the toilet BUT when it will stuck there what will u use as ur toilet lumia 920 or note 2 ?
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 879; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
"The Samsung GALAXY Note II is expected to sell 20 million units in the next year" i dont that it'll take a year to sell 20 million Galaxy Note II phones.............id give it 8-10 months depending on the carrier
Verizon and Sprint may end up selling the hell out of those phones while AT&T will keep their part of the bargain. Of the 5 carriers that will sell this phone, US Cellular may sell the least, but for them it'll be a major upgrade than what they had in the past (not including the S3)
5. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Samsung ain't playing.. That's another thing Samsung can do is come out with a variety of devices that can target a specific type of person unlike Apple only having one device and its either you like it or don't like it . Aha
6. PAPINYC (Posts: 1830; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Even if "they" don't like it "they" will say "they like it" no matter how baaa-haaa-aaaaa-aaaaaad it is. Then, "they" will defend it until the next one comes out; when, all of a sudden, "their" new features (available on Android three years before) are a MUST HAVE. So, "they" stand on-line again (in the rain, hot or freezing, doesn't matter).
13. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
You have a point there lol... Apple is just overrated, all their phones are the same and if you don't know that by now your not a real Apple fanboy aha...Samsung all the way.
8. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Samsung phones are for all human kind rich or poor, not like rotten Apple focusing on sucking money from people $300 in profit per phone is very outrageous.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
At least AT&T is getting some more goodies from Samsung. Just wish they would of gotton the XPERIA U AND XPERIA V the RUGGED SEXY DESIGN phone from SONY. But i'm trying to hold off for the GS NOTE II or XPERIA T
10. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Oh my flow, oh my flog oh my flow (high, excited voice), this is gigantical for AT&T!!!
p.s. does any 1 know what AT&T stand for???
11. Yummy (Posts: 115; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
It stands for American telephone & telegraph
12. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Glad for At&t but not what we want to here. Hopefully T-mobile can do better and give an exact date on Oct 24th. This announcement by At&t adds up to nothing truthfully we already know they will be carrying the Galaxy Note 2 just like everybody else..
14. KickRocks (Posts: 95; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
One step close to dumping sprint to get my note 2 on At&t. Now just give me a price and release date so you can take my money!!!
16. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
xperia v is a better water resistant phone.. ip5x/7 cert
17. iami67 (Posts: 300; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Its annoying when companies launch phone for only one carrier. Kinda dumb on there part to i would think. I know this rugby would be great on vzw a lot of people want android and only comp for this phone would be the outdated cammando.