AT&T announces three Motorola additions to its Android stable
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Oct 2010, 10:25
Motorola BRAVO, Motorola FLIPOUT, and Motorola FLIPSIDE will be battling for the hearts of consumers on AT&T's network in time for the holidays...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ayephoner posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 0 0
your photo at the bottom is the bravo, not the flipside.
2. remixfa posted on 05 Oct 2010, 12:29 0 0
yay, 3 low end motoblur phones.... woo hoo.. and stuff!! yup, cant have much that competes with that iphone can ya? captivate is still the best phone they have by far.
7. Schmao posted on 05 Oct 2010, 18:42 0 0
+1 Even though the bravo is probably around the mid-range offerings. Not low-end.
4. bbonline (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 15:05 0 0
I think it's great to see AT&T give more choices to consumers. It's not all going to be to the high-tech crowds that seem to gather in these arenas.
5. baldilocks posted on 05 Oct 2010, 15:56 0 0
I think Motorola and Verizon probably have an agreement that only Verizon gets the 'big bad phones' from Motorola for the time being.
9. jd829 posted on 06 Oct 2010, 11:22 0 0
Makes sense, considering VZW made motorola relevant again with the droid.
11. Mason155 (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2010, 13:45 0 0
Either that or AT&T gas a deal with apple to make sure no good phones come out on AT&T anymore
6. Boti95 posted on 05 Oct 2010, 16:18 0 0
The MOTOROLA FLIPSIDE LOOKS AWSOME! I love the QWERTY keybaord!
8. Schmao posted on 05 Oct 2010, 18:44 0 0
Which one is better T-mobiles Motorola Charm, or At&t's Motorola Flipout?
10. blaze456 posted on 06 Oct 2010, 12:44 0 0
well they both have the same features but the t mobile is probably the better deal when it comes to pricing