AT&T announces Samsung Galaxy Camera price and release date
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Nov 2012, 02:14
If you've been eying Samsung's Android-powered camera, the Galaxy Camera, you'd like to know that AT&T has just announced that beginning November 16, it will be selling the Galaxy Camera for $499.99. Customers will be able to pick one of the carrier's new shared data plans, or one of the available individual or family plans...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tigermcm posted on 13 Nov 2012, 02:40 2 0
hold on why the hell would a camera need a contract???? Samsung whats next for the Galaxy series?? TVs??
4. Android>Apple posted on 13 Nov 2012, 04:24 1 0
Buy a Galaxy phone (on contract) and get a hundy off the camera, duh.
3. mydi.maus posted on 13 Nov 2012, 03:05 1 0
another 2yr jail time by att..hope it doesnt make calls.
6. CRICKETownz posted on 13 Nov 2012, 08:40 0 0
if $499 is on contract i wonder how much retail cost is...
7. PAPINYC posted on 13 Nov 2012, 08:59 0 0
That is the Full Retail Price, PhoneArena's article is iNcomplete; you can buy the camera without service and use iWiFi or, if you have a Share Plan, add it as one of your "shared" devices.
Personally, I know a few people who wanted this but, without a radio for Voice this is useless to them!!
18. CRICKETownz posted on 15 Nov 2012, 20:36 0 0
i wouldn't want to use this as a phone. i think its designed more as a point & shoot option for ppl like myself who are mildly into photography but not willing to fork over the cash for a DSLR camera. this is KIND OF cheaper...i guess.
8. Jeradiah3 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 10:48 0 0
The only way id buy this is if i were a photographer and i use social media to display my pictures.....other than that, it can stay where it is
17. sna1970 posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:04 1 0
and this is a Camera . and the cool thing about it is that it has a full PC in it. you can photoshop the photoes the same way you do on a standard PC without the NEED of a PC when you travel .
this thing is AWSOME .
plus the Screen. where can you find a Camera with such screen ?
9. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 13:27 0 0
I'd rather buy GALAXY CAMERA else where WITHOUT AT&T OVER PRICE PLANS
10. d_droid posted on 13 Nov 2012, 14:00 0 0
ATT plan only allows 1000 captures a month but theres rollover!
11. SavageLucy42 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 14:45 0 0
This is a great Christmas idea for my mom...
13. blackspot posted on 14 Nov 2012, 03:30 0 0
Though I will admit this camera may have potential and I do like the concept behind it, I find great humor in purchasing a contract with it.
14. SavageLucy42 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:13 0 0
Guys, I don't think it's on contract. It's just possible to put it on a shared data plan if you so choose.
15. blackspot posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:40 0 0
Well, with a company like AT&T, once they post the data plans available for this camera, I can assure you it'll be the "customers" that receive the "short-end" of the stick.
16. SavageLucy42 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 15:47 0 0
I'm not sure I understand your use of quotations.