AT&T and T-Mobile team up to serve customers affected by Sandy
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Oct 2012, 17:35
AT&T and T-Mobile customers affected by Hurricane Sandy will be happy to learn that the carriers are banding together to allow customers of each firm to roam on other's network for no extra charge; whichever of the two is operational in a certain area will carry the call...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bvalde09 posted on 31 Oct 2012, 17:46 0 0
Fair enough. Usually carries do this on the time of needs
3. Hammerfest posted on 31 Oct 2012, 18:10 1 8
Whatever makes them money in the long run...
I hope you didnt think this was anything more then a publicity stunt... Ohh they helped in the aftermath, they must be great carriers!
Yes, my view on humanity is jaded, it happens when you live with humans long enough.
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 01 Nov 2012, 02:18 3 0
Wow negative much? The bottom line is its a nice thing to do.
7. 1ceTr0n posted on 01 Nov 2012, 16:49 0 0
Wow, we know who to label as the negative nancy of this website now and put on ignore
4. downphoenix posted on 31 Oct 2012, 19:48 0 0
so basically they arent charging their customers roaming fees.
This shouldnt affect very many people differently, roaming fees are pretty much dead when it comes to newer rate plans unless its international.
5. Malique001 posted on 31 Oct 2012, 20:14 0 0
Too bad im not w. either .Verizon and Sprint need to fix their cell towers up here asap