AT&T and T-Mobile post Galaxy S 4 signup pages
source: AT&T and T-Mobile
9. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
all about the s4
16. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2230; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Well since I never got the GS3,, this might feel utterly NEW, to me ... I might go for the AT&T version ... Depends which comes out first ,, htc or this...
10. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
T-mobile $30 a month prepaid is the best for the $. You can keep your overpriced contracts to all the other carriers.
13. Omarc07 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
That your correct 30 a month is awesome I would deff get tmobile only if it worked good over here in LA , im trying them right now I got an s3 from tmobile and im not liking having no signal in most stores and buildings while my AT&T S3 always comes tru . So I will return the tmobile version and keep the at&t version and give my s3 from at&t to my mom and get new s4 once at&t releases it . Only reason I got a tmobile s3 was to test out tmobile s network cuz everyone on here talks great about them. Well sadly in LA it ain't that great and since most buildings dont have wifi im screwed cuz I cant use wifi calling on tmobile. And with at&t I dont have that problem so I rather pay a lot more than 30 bucks for better reception.
15. Shinydesert (Posts: 62; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Those are the reasons that made me change my mind and switch to AT&T. I live in Saint Louis,MO,T-mobile's signal in buildings and ground floors was very weak or no signal at all.
Customer service is great but I prefer to pay more and feel like I have a "landline" phone in my pocket.
At least in my area it is that good,and I don't have any drop calls.
3. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
galaxy s4 camera VS htc one camera
4. Hemlocke (unregistered)
The S4 camera is garbage in that comparison. The One crushes it.
8. rd_nest (Posts: 1575; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
1] One photo is reduced to 50%, another to 75%. Which idiot does that?
2] Clearly his hand wasn't steady enough in the GS4 photo. It's not focused on the face properly, and there is visible shake. if you get a drunk to take a photo, you will get better shot.
3] There is difference in colour balance in the photo showing that the environment has changed. The background is also not same.
This is exactly a lesson of how not to do a comparison.
Did you check the text in the background? it's totally blurred in the GS4 photo due to shake.
Who makes them editors?
6. DarkShadow (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
well it the samsung galaxy S4 look better than the htc on ur link that l see
7. bigdawg23 (Posts: 443; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Wow is the HTC One a clear picture. Style wise goes to HTC One. I have a GNote 1 and its not well built. An Otterbox is a must with Galaxy Phones.
5. Stayfly2407 (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
i will have for sale as well on discount if anyone is interested.
11. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Keep your plastic; gimme aluminum only One can give :D
12. anthonyspapa (Posts: 18; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I don't care about the plastic, my phones are always in a cover anyways. Ill be getting a GS4 with T-Mobile :D
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10407; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Signed up the hour it was posted online. :)