AT&T and Deutsche Telekom ask court for more time to study options
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2011, 14:09 posted on
In a just released statement, AT&T says that it and Deutsche Telekom have told Judge Huvelle that it wants to stay all court proceedings until January 18th in order to explore all options; considering that the DOJ ha jopined in the filing, the Judge should have no problem agreeing to it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Alantef (Posts: 287; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
how about stop and let google or someone else buy tmobile
6. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
oh ya great idea.. lets just give google control over a manufactuer, software maker, and cell service provider and see how well tmobile fares… let att buy tmobile… as an att member it means more coverage and a better networl
4. bbstorm2435 (Posts: 37; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
How is this a victory? All that is happening is they are taking time to possibly come up with a deal that would be easy to argue in the courts and possibly get their way. A victory would be if AT&T decided to drop the deal altogether. This isn't a victory...
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6900; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
AT&T should at least STUDY HOW TO light up MORE LTE NETWORKS around the U.S. instead of wasting their billions of dollars in courts trying to merge with T-Mobile.
7. LordBonztie (Posts: 51; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
long live monthly 4G.
hello expensive rates!