AT&T and Apple iPhone get top spots on Twitter tech trends for 2012
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Dec 2012, 08:54
Twitter has released its huge Year of Tweets roundup for 2012, giving us a look at what happened throughout the year through our own retweets…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. networkdood posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:20 0
Droiders do not care about trends - iphone is all about fashion and trends and not tech....
12. chaoticrazor posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:31 1
lmao you cant generalise to that extent, ''droiders'' can follow trends too, there just people. there in no way better you higher then others who use whatever else they want
15. networkdood posted on 11 Dec 2012, 13:39 0
no? You and Darkkjedi do it all the time - look at comment 1 - and stop being a hypocrite.
17. chaoticrazor posted on 11 Dec 2012, 14:42 0
mate so let me get this perfectly straight..your fine with the wannabe ''i'' comedian generalising and basically saying android users are somehow better then iphone users but not ok with anyone else saying he's wrong.
face it your ok when its people insulting iphone users but not if they insult android users, hypocrite thy name is ''networkdood''
22. darkkjedii posted on 11 Dec 2012, 16:55 0
It sure is bro. Wow the droiders r sensitive today lol
21. darkkjedii posted on 11 Dec 2012, 16:52 0
Networkdood c'mon bro... This site is littered with apple bashing droiders, I make one little joke on an article that has apple leading something and look at the backlash. I never see wp8 users, and only a few iOS users act the way droiders do. It was a joke dude chill out man. I'll never joke about your precious android platform, or users again...that was a joke too
34. darkkjedii posted on 11 Dec 2012, 19:51 0
All I said was droiders won't stand for this. And it's true, jus look at the backlash that one little true comment has gotten. The droiders r n an uproar and tweeting more too probably lol
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 13:06 0
and i hate the word droiders it's only a name by verizon
14. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 13:37 1
I meant the word DROID it's only a name use by verizon
16. networkdood posted on 11 Dec 2012, 13:39 0
True, I was just making fun of darkk...
32. darkkjedii posted on 11 Dec 2012, 19:26 0
Dude my sense of humor is awesome, if u poke fun at me I'm gonna laugh. I don't take stuff too seriously.
3. medicci37 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 09:28 1
As a long time tech enthusiast, I doubt the majority of At&t twitters were positive.
9. networkdood posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:21 1
Well, they love their iphone and I read that more people prefer the iphone on AT&T's network, but they hate the network - iphoners sure are awesome and intelligent people.
11. networkdood posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:23 0
I have a twitter account and the only thing stopping me from canceling is that when you play games like the Hobbit, the software company runs a deal where if you tweet about it, you get some game stuff. Or, take Flixster, they will give free movies from time to time when you tweet about them. Seriously, who wants to tweet every frigging step of their life?
24. darkkjedii posted on 11 Dec 2012, 18:27 0
Dude u r really taking this serious aren't u? Boy hearing about the iPhone leading a catagorey is like taking away your pacifier huh?