AT&T Street Charge brings free solar powered charging to NYC, allows you to juice up phones and tablets at the beach
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2013, 06:23 posted on
Summer is in full swing and if you are not at home, chances are you are enjoying the sun at the beach or somewhere in the outdoors…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 212; Member since: 30 May 2013)
This is a really smart idea,like it very much
2. FISTFLY (Posts: 27; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I call it a brilliant idea!! Not many thinking how to preserve energy or battery. This move shoud be appreciated
3. nlbates66 (Posts: 303; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
wouldn't this be an really easy and convenient way to give thieves access to your device?
4. cncrim (Posts: 518; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Great idea however how long will it take to charge most up to 10%? 20mins...... As today swap out battery still best move. Beside 20mins keep look out for the phone not the sight is pretty long time.