AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Google all put out ads for the Super Bowl - watch them here
0. phoneArena 03 Feb 2014, 01:02 posted on
The Super Bowl is nearly as popular for its commercials as it is the game itself. Actually, in many social circles...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 2108; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
So... I heard that the Seattle Seahawks won.
2. Sauce (unregistered)
I thought the Yankees won
7. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1023; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
REALLY?? how can you not know who won lol. Obviously, "GeekMovement" and "Sauce" are the "Big Bang Theory" nerds lmbo
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1868; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
the seahawks had no chance giving broncos a chance..feel sorry for broncos.
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Those commercials were as pathetically stupid as that "game". The only truth in the entire lot was the Verizon Maps game; the rest were utter rubbish and so false-to-fact that it made the Chili Peppers' performance look good.
8. downphoenix (Posts: 2971; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
T-Mobile ones were the best without a doubt. Te