AT&T Palm Pixi Plus is selling as a GoPhone for only $19.99 through AT&T directly
0. phoneArena posted on 22 May 2012, 18:15
AT&T is selling the webOS powered handset as a GoPhone, for the killer no-contract of $19.99 outright! Yes folks, a mere $20 will snag you an aging Palm Pixi Plus online through AT&T’s web site. Normally, the smartphone is priced at $149.99, but an instant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly posted on 22 May 2012, 18:25 1 0
That's freaky, I was just today looking for a way to get my hands on a WebOS phone for cheap. I might just go take advantage of this deal.
22. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 02:46 2 1
Well it's certainly a step up from your usual preferences.
28. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 11:36 0 1
You're just awful as a troll. Please tell me this isn't your main hobby.
29. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 15:59 0 1
So that's your main hobby?
30. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 16:12 0 0
Look. I can press "dislike" too. :)
And your response as a troll has to make sense. It also can't be a simple "NO U." That just comes across as monumentally lazy.
31. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 16:18 0 1
That's not surprising, you should be used to pressing buttons.
Seems you're well more versed at being a troll. Spoken like a troll is the only response I need.
32. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 16:28 0 1
Everything you've said probably applies to both of us.
You just aren't getting this troll concept, are you?
You have to find something to say that'll actually get me upset. Otherwise you'll never establish who's toying with who. :)
33. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 16:34 0 1
Applies to you more than it does me. I'm just the puppeteer pulling the strings.
If I wanted to upset you, apparently I just have to make fun of Motorola. Then you'll get pissy about it.
34. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 16:38 0 1
Nah man. There's a difference between setting the record straight and actually getting upset.
Besides, Miz, you're terrible at playing other parts. It's obvious who you are. At least this time you aren't playing a wrestler, unlike when you played as CM Punk.
35. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 19:05 0 1
Only in denial.
It's obvious that you're getting desperate. You think I'm a wrestler now. Clearly it's a sign that your trollish act has gone stale.
36. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 19:55 0 1
It's almost cute watching you pretend that you have no idea what I'm talking about.
37. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 21:02 0 1
It's almost cute watching you pretend like you know what you're talking about.
38. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 21:12 0 1
What did I tell you about pulling a "NO U?"
39. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 21:16 0 1
The only thing I'm "pulling" here is your strings.
40. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 21:27 0 2
You have a funny label for your continued failure to troll me tonight.
41. Mxyzptlk posted on 23 May 2012, 21:36 0 1
Well I failed to notice your huge appetite.
42. Sniggly posted on 23 May 2012, 21:58 0 0
Oh come now, that's clumsy. Fat jokes? When you don't even have any clue what I look like? You're even worse than I thought. How did you ever get off the noob farm?
43. Mxyzptlk posted on 24 May 2012, 01:15 0 0
Fat joke? Who said anything about it being a fat joke?
44. Sniggly posted on 24 May 2012, 01:34 0 0
What other reason is there to comment on someone's appetite?
Don't even try to pretend you were being clever. I see right through you.
45. Mxyzptlk posted on 24 May 2012, 02:13 0 1
You're awfully slow on the uptake. You're trolling and I'm feeding you. Do you get it now?
46. Sniggly posted on 24 May 2012, 04:10 0 1
Oh dear. It looks like you have this entire conversation backward. Who made the very first antagonistic remark here? That's right, you.
47. Mxyzptlk posted on 24 May 2012, 04:46 0 1
You're the only thing that's backwards here. Surely you're well fed by now?
48. Sniggly posted on 24 May 2012, 07:21 0 1
Neither of us is, apparently. A whole Page already and I still keep reeling you back.
49. Mxyzptlk posted on 24 May 2012, 08:02 0 1
You're getting boring now. Maybe I should stop pulling the strings.
50. Sniggly posted on 24 May 2012, 08:21 0 0
Ironic that you say this immediately after I point out how long I've been able to keep you going.
51. Mxyzptlk posted on 24 May 2012, 13:27 0 1
A sign that you should get a life?
52. Sniggly posted on 24 May 2012, 13:40 0 1
How much of a life should I have? You clearly have expectations. Or do you assume that having two spare minutes every couple of hours automatically means I do nothing else with my time?
Of course, once again, you're guilty of spending time here as well. How much of a life do you have, so that I may pattern my behavior after you?
54. Mxyzptlk posted on 25 May 2012, 00:19 0 1
You clearly have issues. You're always cussing and throwing a hissy fit whenever something doesn't go your way in a discussion. It's not putting you in a favorable picture.
You following me would be an improvement.
55. Sniggly posted on 25 May 2012, 00:52 0 0
I have issues? I'm not the one who goes out of his way to make antagonistic comments to other people and then gets mad when they turn the tables on him.
I mean, look at you. You try to egg me on, then when I don't respond the way you want, you insult me for responding.
Then, when you're asked to describe what a real life should be like according to the great DC character, you pretend to be shocked that someone on the Internet swears.
I mean, even by Internet standards you're a loser.
56. Mxyzptlk posted on 25 May 2012, 09:28 0 0
You didn't turn any tables on me. You're way too predictable to do that. I told you before Sniggly I'm the one pulling your strings.
You want to talk about Internet standards? How about you raise your standards and get a girl. This little image you're trying to portray is just pathetic.
57. Sniggly posted on 25 May 2012, 09:38 0 0
Oh, no, lol. Did you really just pull the "get a girlfriend" card? I didn't think you'd make such an amateur move.
What makes you think I don't have a girlfriend?
Also, please tell me all about how much of a Casanova you are. I'm dying to see you tell me how many women you've had and how much sex you get.
58. Mxyzptlk posted on 25 May 2012, 10:30 0 0
Only someone that bitter would not have a girl.
This has nothing to do with sex. I said to get a girlfriend, but getting laid helps to. I've had plenty of women.
59. Sniggly posted on 25 May 2012, 10:42 0 0
"Bitter?" Now I know you're the Miz.
Oh dear. Here comes the posturing. How many women specifically, and how much did you have to drug them?
Also, how does it feel to be on a sex offender registry?
60. Mxyzptlk posted on 25 May 2012, 11:08 0 0
This is not the WWE.
Sex offender registry? You're running out of trolling material now.
How does living in a basement feel?
61. Sniggly posted on 25 May 2012, 11:19 0 0
Living in a basement? NO U. Lol.
I'm sorry, I just can't imagine someone like you ever managing to properly seduce a normal, mentally healthy woman of consenting age. I mean, you've been going at me for almost TWO pages now.
By the way, thanks for the laughs so far. Feel like keeping this up? I think I've established I can do this all freaking week if you keep coming back.
Or shall you just pimp away and wait for your next opportunity to strike?
62. Mxyzptlk posted on 25 May 2012, 15:56 0 1
Well perhaps being stuck in the closet so long has impaired your judgment. The girl I'm with is only a year older. Fail on you.
I know you can do this all week. You have nothing else to occupy your time with on that bridge. Can't say you're hungry now. You should be full by now from me feeding you.
63. Sniggly posted on 25 May 2012, 18:06 0 1
What time is this occupying? Dude, I could write eviscerations twice as long as these in the time it takes me to s**t.
I know that you have this mental image that anyone replying to you must take hours to plot their next epic response, but really, it takes the mental expenditure of a cricket to come up with something that brings you back.
Which brings me to my next question: how badly do you want the last word?
68. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2012, 07:32 1 0
May I make one frank observation?
Alright, well... as I obviously do not expect a response before I finish this comment, I will share anyway...
Notice that every time Sniggly posts, Mzpk generally takes a good while to think about and type out a response; however, when Mzpk posts, Sniggly snaps back a response, often within just minutes. Sniggly is showing signs of a snappy and deft witt. Mzpk is showing signs of "I know you are but what am I!?!" So, who's playing who here? Also entertained by the fact that Mzpk assumes that Sniggly can only be replying so dominantly if confined to a basement somewhere... there is such a thing as full-html mobile internet, is there not? Isn't that right, MiZPunK?
75. Mxyzptlk posted on 26 May 2012, 12:17 0 0
Hi Sniggly #2
87. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2012, 23:28 1 1
"Awww... he's such a cute little alien, Mom! Can I keep him?"
72. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2012, 07:53 1 1
"The girl I'm with is only a year older."
Well, that's "certainly a step up from your usual preferences," Mizzy. I suppose you've been with worse in the past, eh?
69. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2012, 07:38 1 1
"You following me would be an improvement."
These are the words of an insecure goofball who wants everybody to think and act just like themselves, and gets angry that people don't understand 'why they should be just like ME'...
Hmmmm... so, Sniggly should be a disciple of Mzpk? It seems that Mzpk, having finally arrived on Earth, desires to be your leader, Sniggly...
67. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2012, 07:23 1 1
Sniggly, I have just tracked Mzpk's IP address... to a local n00b farm...
73. Sniggly posted on 26 May 2012, 08:38 0 1
Lol! That was a good one, hep. Also, excellent points to our fine feathered friend. Let's see how he responds. :)
74. Mxyzptlk posted on 26 May 2012, 12:14 0 1
Sniggly recruited helped. What's the matter Sniggly, was I too much for you to handle alone?
hepresearch, I would say you were at the n00b farm before I was. But you were too busy being stuck in Sniggly's closet.
76. Sniggly posted on 26 May 2012, 12:23 0 1
*snickers* Aww, are you feeling lonely, dude? I understand. The concept known as earning respect is clearly entirely alien to you. Perhaps if you weren't anti social you'd know what it's like for people to like you enough that they spontaneously have your back.
77. Mxyzptlk posted on 26 May 2012, 12:34 0 1
I'm pretty sure he has your back in more ways than one
78. Sniggly posted on 26 May 2012, 12:42 0 0
Oh! You found my weakness! A g4y joke that only a homophobic 15 year old would get mad at! *falls to the floor writhing*
What's next? Are you gonna call me black? Let's see if you have a bit of pathetic racism in you, to go along with the homophobia.
79. Mxyzptlk posted on 26 May 2012, 13:19 0 1
Are you a nerd lol? Did you just quote the new Spiderman movie? You've run out of material.
80. Sniggly posted on 26 May 2012, 13:29 0 0
Oh s**t! I'm a nerd now! AND I dared to quote a movie!
Will these horrible, awful insults ever end? I'm so traumatized by your caustic wit!
81. Mxyzptlk posted on 26 May 2012, 15:48 0 1
I think I'm done feeding the troll now.
82. Sniggly posted on 26 May 2012, 15:57 0 1
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Maybe I can craugh. Or maybe I'll lry.
Till we meet again. Good effort though, sport. *slaps your ass*
88. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2012, 23:41 1 1
If you were truly done "feeding [a] troll", you would not have even replied. Instead, here you are throwing in the 'troll'-label jab yet one more time in order to try to squelch the conversation... only problem is it never works on red-blooded real-life people who are neither total jerks nor total door-mats.
On the other hand, I find some of your comments to be rediculous enough that they need not even be dignified with a response. So, on that note, all the best to you on your future endeavors, and farewell.
89. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2012, 23:50 1 1
Haha... you need not apply any of your own personal fantasies to me, Miz. I am straight as straight can be, but I'm no rediculously prejudiced homophobe, either. Hate against anyone is rediculous. Jesus doesn't hate anyone, and never did, so why should I?
3. Sniggly posted on 22 May 2012, 18:48 1 2
Totally. Hopefully they aren't out of stock by the time I go to grab it. I just remember WEBOS being a pleasant OS experience, and being saddened that it's lack of hardware and app support killed it.
Thankfully, Matias Durante got himself a great gig at Google now, so even with HP continuing to screw WebOS, its best ideas will continue to live on in Android.
5. DechyX posted on 22 May 2012, 19:04 1 0
OMG, literally just ordered one! Thank you PA for all these awesome deals (Smoked Challenge)