AT&T LG Optimus G Pro supposedly coming in May
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2013, 08:29 posted on
We knew that the LG Optimus G Pro was eventually going to land in the U.S., and now we have one more clue indicating which carrier might be offering it once it is out. According to an anonymous source, AT&T is interested in adding LG's current flagship to its lineup. The LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T is allegedly scheduled to launch on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KParks23 (Posts: 604; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Wtf att gets every damn phone.. Damn u verizon
2. rick2340 (Posts: 21; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
Agreed. Verizon consistently gets better service reviews but on virtually every manufacturer AT&T gets the better phones, quicker.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
no Verizon have the RAZR phones
6. bigdawg23 (Posts: 446; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Keep in mind ATT has GSM that is compatible with many phones. VZW is the only carrier not in line for the HTC One. Look at the Razr line as suggested that is only VZW. Heck the DNA is also only a VZW phone.
7. KParks23 (Posts: 604; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Both them phones suck tho lol razr hd was outdated before it was even released and the dna 16gb of storage hell no!
5. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I think I would rather get note 2 because it might be a lot cheaper by may and not much in difference
8. shamataa (Posts: 215; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I don't see the point of buying this phone since it doesn't offer anything new above the 5 and up screen.
9. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I think 5.5 - 6 inches is the sweet spot for 1080p ..... I want this one to be my first 1080p phone